Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Week #86.....LDS Conference

LDS CONFERENCE -

I don’t have words to describe what I felt as we sustained President Nelson in solemn assembly. Wow just wow!

I loved conference it was awesome we sat and watched it in English ha-ha I love English. I loved the focus that they gave on the spirit and serving others. Also on repentance and forgiveness. What an amazing message.

This week was crazy there was nobody at home or in the street? Everyone went to the beach and we struggled to find people to teach. But everyone is back now. 

A regular one hour long bus ride to do interviews in Puerto San Jose took us 4 hours do to traffic. And the area is right on the beach so it was PACKED!!! 

Shout out to Elder Echohawk and elder Massimo De Feo with the best names in the conference. And also to Elder Lynn G Robbins (or robinson, the names always go by too fast to write them down.) I loved how he said that forgiveness has no limit. 7x 7 = infinity (if we have sincere desires)

I love you all


Elder Peacock





No comments:

Post a Comment