Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Week #88 ....Ask people if they need help!

Hey people!

This week was fun like always. We found a little girl named mayli pronounced miley and she is 8 and is a granddaughter of some members. She is super awesome and taught us the first vision. She is super smart and will be getting baptized on Sunday!! Also this will most likely be my last week here in Golondrinas as a zone leader. This past year or so being a zone leader has taught me a ton! We will see what changes have in store for me!! 

Funny story! This week there was a crazy dude on his roof hitting some brick with a machete. haha He was trying to hit the bricks just right so that he could place them in a weird looking star shape on his roof and we walk by and started talking to him and all he said was are you guys going to help me or not?? We said yeah and he said well then come up here. And haha I have no idea how this guy got up there. There were no trees or ladders or windows or nothing he just scaled the side apparently. and then he started yelling at us that we needed to help him haha. So we tried to climb up on the roof to help this guy and I found some brick so I went over and tried pulling myself up I pulled a bunch of the brick down. haha they were not cemented on haha and I fell and the whole street laughed lol. That’s all
Moral of the story you gotta ask people if they need help.

Love you all

ELDER PEACOCK

No comments:

Post a Comment