Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Week #89 ...My last transfer!! Villa Nueva, Guatemala!

Hey
I am now in VILLA NUEVA in la Union........WIth Elder Miles!!! lol We are the zone leaders here and I am so pumped. President told us that we are going to finish our missions here together!!! Its going to be legendary!!! Anyway it was super sad saying goodbye to all of my friends in las golondrinas, but it was time to go. I had 6 months there so I am grateful that I had time to say bye to everyone!!! I am off to the Capital for the last 12 weeks. I have never been here its a little different. ‘Not too hot not to cold just enough for a light jacket’ in reference to the perfect date April 25 hahaha PS HAPPY Birthday Sage!!!! I love you!!!!!!! And also we have already found some sweet people to wish us luck!!!!!
Love you guys
Elder Peacock

No comments:

Post a Comment