Sunday, April 15, 2018

Week #87.....Rain Rain Rain

Hey!

This week it rained a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But it’s all good. We baptized Jamie and it was sweet!!! We have been super tired this whole week; it’s been a crazy one. I was making some eggs and out popped two yolks. We are on a 48-egg streak of two yolks. I don’t know what’s happening to these chickens down here…. LOL. I went to Antigua on my P-Day, and visited a convert maybe for the last time….it was fun. I took pictures of some paintings that they have here. Transfers are in a couple of weeks and there is word that I might go back to the first zone I was in when I started the Mission, Jocotillo. It’s in the mountains but located in a capital zone. I love the mountain zones but this place is literally an hour and a half from any other missionaries and food, this is a ROUGH place, but I guess if they send me back its for something that the Lord needs my help with. 

Spiritual Thought - We all have something that limits our excellence in the gospel. We need to find out what that is, and make it better so that we may thrive, 

Love you guys  
Elder Peacock






No comments:

Post a Comment